NexMetro is seeking a driven and passionate Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer and our Chief Investment Officer. The ideal candidate is professional, self-motivated, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. The Executive Assistant role offers an opportunity to work closely with C-level executives on driving performance across all levels of the business.
This position requires comfort with working in a startup environment, expertise in anticipating needs and delivering excellence across multiple priorities and a flexible schedule to support the workload of the CEO/CIO.
- Enhance the effectiveness of the executives by amplifying their capacity and supporting their coordination with team members, business partners, investors and the board of directors (collectively, stakeholders).
- Preparing for and participating in meetings, potentially including advising the executives regarding key participants, providing context and background information on key issues, and preparing materials in the case of executive presentations (typically
ppt). Provide summary of discussion, action items, and follow up items to executive and team members as appropriate.
- Utilize effective judgment in handling executive mail, email, correspondence, calls, social media, confidential material and requests; determine the need for executive involvement; respond directly or route to appropriate individual(s) as necessary.
- Assists with tracking and follow up on key initiatives at the direction of the executive.
- Excel at traditional EA responsibilities, including calendar management, travel coordination, proofreading, expense reporting, data entry and electronic filing.
- Positively represents the brand of the executives, which includes team collaboration and a servant-leader attitude.
- Experience working with senior-level executives at a fast-paced company 5+ years of experience in direct support of senior-level executives. Highly skilled in calendar management, meeting and event coordination, travel booking and expense report administration. Real Estate Industry Experience preferred but not required.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate with stakeholders across all levels of an organization and drive positive collaboration. High attention to detail and ability to independently review and edit communications, presentations and collateral. Conveys an authentic and professional tone in all communications (written and verbal).
- Ownership: Independently drives core activities, effectively gathers and incorporates feedback and takes a personal stake in their work. Anticipates and proactively addresses potential deliverables, issues and roadblocks in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Strong organizational skills: Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail, clearly communicating status updates.
- Software Knowledge: Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint with intermediate Excel skills. Experience using a Mac or other Apple products preferred, but not required.